COVID19 and routine eyecare
With the easing of COVID19 restrictions, we have now moved to re-open for all eyecare services including recommencement of routine eyecare.
We have more back to making more appointments available, whilst strengthening measures to adhere to social distancing requirements. To ensure optimal safety for our patients and staff, we have implemented various strategies within the practice including frequent cleaning on high touch areas, disinfection wipe down of the consultation room between patients, use of facial masks by optometrists for invasive procedures, and using single use disposable instrumentation wherever possible. Telehealth consultation are also available where appropriate.
In order to help us keep the practice COVID19 free, we have some simple requests of you
We ask that you:
- come alone if possible, or otherwise limit the number of people you bring with you. As we are limited in the number of people we can have in the store at any one time, we request that extra family members wait outside the practice wherever possible.
- For accompanied children, we request only one family member accompany the child into the consulting room.
- Use the provided hand sanitiser on our counter upon entering the practice and limit the number of surfaces you touch.
- We welcome you to try on spectacle frames and sunglasses, but please leave the frames you have tried on in the supplied tray for thorough disinfection by staff prior to frames being returned to the shelf.
- if you are experiencing any cold/flu-type symptoms, please DO NOT attend the practice & notify us so that we can reschedule your appointment
- if you have recently returned from overseas or have had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please do not attend the practice until the completion of your isolation period
We look forward to welcoming everyone back to the practice.Back...